- Question: Who would need Premier Personal Insurance?
Answer: A typical affluent client would be a successful entrepreneur, a business owner, a professional such as a doctor or lawyer, or a corporate executive. Other clients would include anyone who owns expensive homes, property, vehicles, or collectibles.
- Question: Do I need to carry additional insurance if I have a nanny?
Answer: A nanny or any regular household help should be covered for Workers’ Compensation insurance through your Homeowner’s Policy.
- Question: Is there a limit to the coverage of my Valuables?
Answer: Under a Home Owner insurance policy, there is limited coverage for valuable items. You may want to consider a Collections Policy to cover your jewelry, art, wine, collectibles, etc.
- Question: How can I make sure my home and possessions are accurately insured?
Answer: Premier Personal Insurance policies are designed to fit the specific needs of your household. Our companies inspect each home to determine proper insurance values. To get this custom-fit, contact one of our agents today.
- Question: Will I be able to replace my luxury vehicle if it is stolen?
Answer: Our companies specialize in luxury automobiles and understand their unique values.